On March 27, step aboard EMP’s epic interstellar vessel, and make first contact with the museum’s newest original exhibit, Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction. Join EMP for Zero Gravity and travel across time and space to celebrate this enigmatic ship’s arrival with a stellar night featuring:
• Q&A with guest of honor George Takei
• Photo ops with amazing replicas, including: The Seattle Time Machine, Star Trek Command Chair, and the TARDIS
• The debut of Ninkasi’s space beer (Imperial Stout brewed with Oregon hazelnuts, star anise, cocoa nibs, and fermented with an Ale yeast that survived a trip to space and back.)
• An activity-packed Intergalactic Passport game
• Science fiction trivia with MovieCat
• Prize giveaways, galactic drink specials, and an oxygen bar
• Plus many more surprises at this space-themed party
Date: March 27, 2015
325 5th Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98109
Ticket Info: $25 ($18 EMP members, $12 youth ages 5-17) All ages, cash bars with ID. Tickets can be purchase online at EMPmuseum.org.
ABOUT INFINITE WORLDS OF SCIENCE FICTION
Organized by EMP Museum, Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction will feature more than 150 artifacts from iconic films and television shows including Back to the Future, Aliens, Ghostbusters, Blade Runner, Dune, Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Terminator, Mars Attacks, and many others. In addition to featuring authentic objects from some of sci-fi’s most groundbreaking creations, the 3500 square ft. gallery will be transformed into an interactive space ark where visitors can embark on their own intergalactic adventure, discover an alien civilization, scout for new worlds to explore from the ship’s cockpit, and investigate alternate universes. Curated by EMP’s Brooks Peck, Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction opens to the public on March 28, 2015.